Returns Policy for Medical Products
The following information and procedures (the “Returns Policy”) relate to the return of medical products (each a “Product”) of Aphria Inc. (“Aphria”) or any of its affiliates, including Broken Coast Cannabis Ltd. (together, the “Company”), that have been purchased by a registered patient of the Company (the “Patient”). This Returns Policy is subject to change, from time to time, in Aphria’s sole discretion and is current as of June 2020.
1. Procedures for Returns of Product
- Patients should review this Returns Policy to confirm that the Product is an Eligible Product which can be returned.
- a) Type of product being returned;
- b) Reason(s) for the return;
- c) Number of units to be returned; and
- d) Lot numbered of items to be returned
- Patients are required to contact Aphria’s patient care team (the “Patient Care Team”) by either email/telephone (see below) and advise the Patient Care Team of the following in respect of the Product that is proposed to be returned:
- If possible, kindly provide photos of the Product when contacting the Patient Care Team.
- After contacting the Patient Care Team, the Patient will be assigned a Return Material Authorization Number (“RMA”) for the Product together with the address where it is to be returned.
- No later than ten (10) days after receiving the RMA and the address where the Product should be sent, the Patient should send the Product along with the RMA to such address to the attention of “Patient Care Team”. Confirmation of shipment with tracking number should be reported by the Patient to the Patient Care Team.
- If the Patient has not sent the Product to Aphria as contemplated in this Returns Policy within such ten (10) day after receiving the RMA, the Patient Care Team should be contacted again to receive a new Material Return Number; provided, however, that the Product still qualifies as an Eligible Product (as defined herein) at the time the Patient contacts the Patient Care Team again for a new RMA.
- The Patient is solely responsible for the cost of shipping the Product to be returned to Aphria.
- Patient should reference the RMA on all correspondence with the Patient Care Team.
- Returns will not be accepted if delivered to any address other than the address specified by the Patient Care Team.
2. Products Eligible for Return:
- Only Products that have been (i) delivered by or on behalf of the Company and (ii) received and accepted by the Patient in accordance with the requirements of the Cannabis Act, will be eligible for a return if an issue is identified by the Patient with the Product.
- Categories of Products that are eligible to be returned to the Company include (each an “Eligible Product”):
- a) Products that are delivered to the Patient in a condition where there is visible damage to the Product;
- b) Products where the packaging has been tampered or otherwise damaged at the time of delivery; or
- c) Product where the Patient is reporting the occurrence of an injury or an adverse reaction;
provided, however, that the Patient Care Team is contacted in accordance with this Returns Policy but in no event later than three (3) months from the date such Product was delivered by or on behalf of the Company is received by the Patient.
- With respect to Eligible Products that are returned as provided for in this Returns Policy, Aphria shall determine in its sole discretion whether the Patient will receive replacement Product, a credit or a reimbursement.
- Replacements, credits or reimbursements, as applicable, will not be issued by the Company if the provisions of this Returns Policy are not followed.
- The Company reserves the right to verify all proposed returns of Product to ensure that they conform to this Returns Policy.
- The Company reserves the right to destroy all Product that is returned to it whether or not the Product is eligible for replacement, credit or reimbursement.
- Patients with questions about this Returns Policy should call the Patient Care Team at 1-844-427-4742 or email the Patient Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.